Throughout the years, I have provided training on various topics related to public procurement for both contracting authorities, bidders, and supervisory authorities. These topics include inter alia:
- Dynamic purchasing systems
- Abnormally low tenders
- Formation and modification of procurement contracts
- Determination of the estimated value and division of procurement into lots
- Selection of the appropriate procedural type and procurement planning
- Verification of compliance with bid requirements
- Verification of bidder qualifications, including relying on indicators from another entity
- Evaluating tenders based on economically most advantageous tender criteria
- For advanced procurement specialists, the training covers the latest judgments from the Estonian and European Courts, as well as regulatory developments.
Each module typically takes 1.5 to 3 hours.
For a price quote or to request a customized training, please get in touch. We will surely find a suitable solution!